B2Holding provides debt solutions for banks and institutional vendors. Since starting its activities at the end of 2011, B2Holding has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the markets where the Group operates. B2Holding’s head office is located in Oslo. The Group has full operations in 23 European countries and offices in 3 additional countries. B2Holding has a stated strategy for further growth, mainly in Central and Eastern Europe.
Join B2Holding – one of the Europe’s leading players in the area of debt purchase and debt collection!
Technology Director B2Holding
An efficient debt collection process is a major success factor in any company, but in B2Holding it is at the core of our business. Consequently, the digitalization of the debt collection process is central in our business development.
B2 Holding holds extensive knowledge and experience about the business of collection and best practices in the interaction with our creditors and we are eager to expand our team with someone who knows how to add technology to the equation towards a smarter collection process.
We are looking for someone who understands that this is not about just adding technology as a top layer, but who realize that success comes from the ability to developing the business process itself with the use of technology as a tool.
With this on mind, we believe you have extensive experience from relatable business and business development in combination with a strong passion for technology. You are innovative and able to impact your surroundings by delivering added value.
B2Holding currently operates in a large number of countries and organizations with local technology partners and in different level of maturity.
As our Technology Director you will:
- provide leadership and hold the overall responsibility for establishing and overseeing the IT strategy, policies and goals
- analyze and optimize the value of our technology investments
- identify areas of potential alignment and ensure we have the right tools for the given business challenges at all times
- identify and design new solutions as well as running implementations
Qualifications and Requirements
- MA in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Experience in management, preferably in debt collection industry
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure, design and development
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills: communication, decision making, coordination, negotiation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think through alternative solutions
- Ability to act in a multifaceted stakeholders group and a fast-paced challenging work environment
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Extensive traveling is involved in this task
We will offer you:
- Employment in an international group of dedicated, ambitious and engaged colleagues with high level of integrity
- Possibility to strengthen your expertise in a multi-national environment, covering more than 20 European markets
- Welcoming and inclusive environment, based on B2Holding’s policy of treating all employees with respect, regardless of their position, and avoiding any kind of discriminatory behavior or harassment
- Competitive salary package with base salary and bonus scheme in accordance with company practice
- Extensive development opportunities: tailored trainings, aiming to maximize your potential
More information: HR Director, Finland and Baltics Terhi Rasku +358 43 8244 148, email@example.com
Send your application latest at 26th of January.